Trace 1 Calibrations is equipped to provide high-quality calibration services using up-to-date instrumentation and techniques. Each calibration is complete with documentation that includes NIST-traceability, and individualized information about the gauge itself. As found, as left data is provided at no additional cost. Plus, we'll assure that your devices are compliant with applicable regulations.
Once entered in our database, you will receive timely notices about upcoming calibration due dates. We offer expedite services including same-day and 24-hour turn around. We have free pick-up and delivery available within the Tulsa metro area.
When looking for calibration laboratory services, you want one facility that can help you meet all your business requirements. Our commitment to provide a single source for all our customers' calibration requirements has been the driving force behind the state-of-the-art equipment in our labs. Trace 1 Calibrations constantly updates and improves our calibration capabilities. Our calibration technicians receive extensive training in all aspects of providing excellent calibration services.
Trace 1 Calibrations is the calibration company you can count on for accurate and affordable instrument calibration services. Our calibration process verifies measurement accuracy and makes adjustments as needed. We also have the flexibility to test according to our customers' internal quality requirements. Our company offers in-house and on-site calibration services with an extensive range of capabilities not available at many other calibration service companies.
Benefits of Using Trace 1 Calibrations Metrology Services:
- Access to Trained, Competent Expert Metrologists
- Flexibility of Staffing to Meet Demand
- Calibration documentation that will meet regulatory requirements
Using the resources of our fully equipped laboratory, our trained technicians can:
- Calibrate instruments ranging from the simplest meter to the most complex multifunction calibrator.
- Precisely test and measure flow, force, torque, weight, pressure and temperature.
- Calibrate almost any electronic, mechanical or dimensional instrument (including all types of precision dimensional standards, gauges and hand tools). Our electronic, mechanical and dimensional laboratories are environmentally controlled, ensuring the correct atmosphere for the precise measurements your instruments require.
- Our services can help reduce your risk of production downtime or noncompliance by providing a full range of calibration and maintenance services. Our calibration technicians will work with you to ensure that our calibration processes and procedures meet your needs.